Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 152: Resume'? What Resume'??


So, I need to update my resume' so that I can apply for a volunteer/intern position next semester for a Field Practicum class I'm taking.  I haven't updated my resume' in two years, and I need to make a resume' that is more tailored to the fact that I am in school and wish to pursue a career in the psychology field.  So I decided that I would update my resume' today.

Result:  Yeah, that didn't happen.  I'm just afraid of doing a crappy job and then not getting a position somewhere next semester, or at least not where I really want to volunteer.  I could do it in the morning since I woke up at freakin' 630am, and I don't have to leave for Atlanta until 12:30pm.  Will I actually update it today?  Only time will tell . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment