Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 151: Phlinx


I am in love with this online game.  It's really simple--you are given a colored ball in a launcher, and you have to shoot it at the balls above to make at least 3 connected together.  They go away, and you have to get a certain number of other balls loose in order to make it to the next round.  That's not a good explanation, but it's close enough.

I started with the easy level and have now been playing on the Expert level.  (You can choose which level you want to play.)  I could very easily play on a lower level so that I would always win or would be more likely to win.  But I actually like the challenge of playing the Expert level.  I fail much more often than I succeed, but . . . I'm actually okay with that :-)  I've finally found something I don't mind failing at lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment