Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 159: My Gargantuan Fear of a Stupid Resume'


I still have not updated or sent out my resume' yet.  And I totally know that I am being ridiculous.  But I want to volunteer/intern at Ridgeview Institute SO badly that I am afraid that if I turn in my resume', and they say no, then I will feel my dream being crushed and it will be difficult not to feel hopeless or depressed after that.

I know that obviously they won't say yes if I don't turn in my resume' to them, but I really don't want to intern anywhere else.  And if they say no, I don't know what I will do. 

I read this book today because the author is a pro at helping people make career/vocation decisions and with updating resume's and such.  He has some really good templates for cover letters and resume's and such.  So I am definitely going to use this book to help me.  But honestly, reading it was another way for me to keep delaying updating my resume'.

No comments:

Post a Comment