Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 157: A New Book Club


I LOVE book clubs.  I love to read, and I love to be around other people who also like to read. So I joined a new book club.  So what could possibly be the problem?

It's amazing the things this little head of mine can think of and come up with.  What if I don't have fun?  What if I don't like the restaurant?  What if there's a ton of people and so then I feel overwhelmed and don't say anything?  It's at 6pm, so what if traffic really sucks and I get stuck in rush hour and I am really cranky when I get there?  Hey, I'm not proud of the thoughts I think, but at least I admit them lol.

So I went to the book club.  And you know what?  I had fun.  I mean, I do this to myself ALL OF THE TIME.  I even do it when it comes to trivia with friends.  I KNOW I will have fun, but I still always worry that maybe I won't.

So yeah, I am glad that I went.  And I liked the book too, which is always a plus :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment