Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 167: Online Dating Woes


So, I rejoined okcupid a couple of weeks ago.

Result:  I conversed with this one guy back and forth on there.  Then he asked me if he could take me out to dinner.  I really wasn't interested in the guy at all, but I said okay. 

Fast forward to today.  We were going to go on a dinner date this evening.  I decided to cancel it because I like someone else and had no intentions of dating this guy at all.  So why let him get his hopes up?

Let's just say he didn't react well lol.  But I am glad that I decided not to go out with him.

I really need to stop meeting up with people that I don't really want to meet up with in the first place.

1 comment:

  1. Word. :p

    I've definitely been there.... Pretty much hated it!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete