Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 164: Clothes Shopping


Today I needed to go pick up a medication.  That meant I had to actually get dressed and not stay in my pajamas all day.  I figured I might as well take advantage of this momentous occasion (getting dressed, okay so I'm exaggerating here lol) and do something else after picking up my one measly medication. 

There's so many things I could have done--seen a movie, volunteered somewhere, gone to the library, pick my nose...the opportunities were endless.  Instead, I decided to go to Forever 21 at the mall to do some clothes shopping.  I have very few tops that fit me anymore (most of them are too big now), and Forever 21 sometimes has some cute tops that actually look decent on me.

So I got myself all fired up to go clothes shopping.  I found several cute tops to try on, and...I ended up with one top that I liked.  And it's a strapless shirt, which means that I will very very rarely wear it in public because I am way too modest to wear such a shirt in public.  But it was cheap and cute and figured I could at least "practice" wearing it in my room or something.

So yeah, I was excited to try on some clothes and ended up leaving disheartened and feeling as though I am doomed to wear boring tops every day for the rest of my life.  However, I did get some super super cute shoes there.  So it wasn't all a lost cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment