Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 293: A Missed Meetup.


Earlier today, I went to Manuel's Tavern in Atlanta for the Atlanta Skeptics meetup.  It was pretty freakin' cool--it was a presentation on ESP.  Long story short, when I got home, I bought some ESP cards on Amazon to use with my skeptic/secular student group.  I forget what they're called, but they're official, I swear.

There was to be another meetup later in the day at Manuel's, at 7pm, that I wanted to go to.  But I was petsitting, so I had to drive to Kennesaw to let dogs out. 

Fast forward to 630pm.  I had to take a nap because I was feeling physically awful.  I didn't set my alarm, I felt so bad.  I woke up at 630pm = It's too late for me to get ready and head over there and actually get a seat.

I was sad about missing the meetup.  But instead, I hung out with my friends Lani and Bill.  And that was fun.  So it still ended up being a good evening :-)  Friends for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment