Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 271: A Missed EEG Day

I am assisting a professor with research during this semester.  Every Friday he has research assistants run and use an EEG machine for research he is doing.

Today, I didn't go to the research.  I don't know why, but oftentimes, Fridays are really bad days for my physically.  I rarely do anything productive on Fridays because I'm usually really tired.  So today, I slept a lot.  I also had really bad stomach issues all day, so I just stayed home. 

On Monday, I was running research with students, and after I was done, he happened to come in and make sure everything ran smoothly.  I told him that I can't always make it on Fridays because sometimes it's a bad day for me physically, and he was very understanding.  I was very appreciative of that :-)

So, I'm proud of myself for taking care of myself this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment