Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 276: A Missed Meeting


I'm taking a field practicum class this semester.  Basically, I have to volunteer a lot in the field that I want to work in.  That field is clinical psychology.  Unfortunately, as an undergrad, there is very little I can do in the field.  Which makes sense--you don't want someone untrained trying to treat someone with a disorder.

So one of the things that I can do is attend support groups, such as ANAD and FED (Families of Eating Disorders).  I was going to go to ANAD today, but . . .

I skipped it.  I wanted to go, but I'm going out of town tomorrow for 4 days, and so I needed to do some school stuff and pack and such.

Soooo, I am not making much progress in terms of volunteering. :-(  But there's only so much I can do really.

No comments:

Post a Comment