Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 292: To EEG or not to EEG.


This girl has got it made.  She can just sit there and do nothing.  My professor makes us stare at a little dot on a computer screen for 15 minutes.  Seriously.

Every Friday, (well, most Fridays), one of my professors at school does EEG experiments.  Usually I plan on going, but I usually don't because I ended up being too tired or not feeling well or whatever the case may be. 

But today, I had to drop off lab reports to another professor anyways, so I figured I'd go do the EEG thing too.  Yay.

Result:  I ended up being a co-EEG-runner for my professor.  Another girl and I ran the EEG on our professor.  I had to literally stick glue through little holes by using a blunt needle.  I was scared to death of hurting the poor guy with my blunt needle.

But I didn't hurt him at any point, and we got the EEG to work correctly.  And then when it was done,  we cleaned out the goo by using a pipe cleaner and water.  And that was that.  And my professor loaded programming software onto my laptop so that I can learn how to do programming.  Sweet!

So I am very glad that I went today to do the EEG thing.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment