Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 54: Petsitting Fail


Today was the 2nd day of me taking care of two boxers.  One is 4 years old (and her name is Gina!), and the other is about 6 months old.  The 6 month old is not completely potty trained; therefore, I had to let him out many many times, and even then, he would still sometimes go to the bathroom in the house.

Result:  Around 3:30pm, after he had thrown up and peed on the kitchen floor, I knew I just had to get out of their house for a while before I totally lost it.  (Plus I was sick and felt like crap, which only made the whole thing worse.)  So I put them in their crates for a couple of hours and went home and chilled.  After that, I felt much better and was able to spend time with the doggies while being in a much better mood :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment