Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 51: New Food Day


Today, I had lots of new foods that I've never had before.  For lunch, I went with friends to a dim sum restaurant.  I had never been to one before.  I felt really overwhelmed at first, because there were lots of carts and food items floating around, whizzing past me.  Luckily my friends know their dim sum, so I wasn't too worried.  And even though I'm vegetarian, there was plenty of stuff I was able to eat.

For dinner, my boyfriend and I went to a Cuban restaurant.  I decided to try a tropical milkshake (hence the picture, it was the best I could do lol) and a dinner with rice, plantains, and veggies. 

Result:  All of the food I had was really good! The Cuban food was fantastic.  And who knew that red bean paste could be so tasty?

No comments:

Post a Comment