Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 40: Wedding Salon


Today I spent the day (yes, the whole day) playing the game Wedding Salon.  It's very similar to the game Sally's Spa, which I have played several times on my iPhone.  I really like these types of games, where you need to get as many customers into your shop as possible.  In order to do that, you have to fit them all in by completing certain tasks, such as doing their hair, making them cakes, picking out outfits, etc. 

Result:  I failed to get expert level on most of the levels.  But I gave it another try, sometimes several tries on the same level, and I reached expert on all but two levels.  One level in particular I was convinced that Expert level was impossible. But I kept doing it until I reached expert level.  So yay :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment