Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 50: Dying for Daylight


Today I spent the afternoon relaxing and basically doing whatever I felt like.  One of the websites from which I have bought some online games was having a sale, so I decided to try out some games and see if there were any that I wanted to buy.  One of the types of games that they have is hidden object.  I'm really bad at these types of games.  But I decided to give it a try so as to connect some new neural pathways in my brain.

Result:  The game was difficult.  Several times I wanted to just give up.  But I lasted the hour (they only allow you one hour for a free trial) and got through it.  It's definitely a good exercise for my brain, my patience, and my getting comfortable with failing!  I bought the game, but haven't played it again yet because my computer is refusing to download it right now.  I'm looking forward to playing it again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment