Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 296: Cooking.

To say that I hate cooking is an understatement.  If there were a stronger word than hate, that would be me.

Sometimes I think that some day I should start to at least cook one thing.  Pasta.  Cooking a pot of pasta is like torture for me.  Canned vegetables.  I seriously have to force myself to heat up some canned beans and vegetables on the stove.

When I'm hungry, I want to eat and get it over with.  My ideal meal is some granola bars and crackers and milk.

One good thing about dating (other than the fact that I coincidentally tend to date guys who like to cook) is that it motivates me to cook.  It's fun to make something that you know someone will appreciate.

I may never be a gourmet cook or even ever use the oven (seriously), but I'm okay with the fact that I don't like to cook for myself.  Cooking for a significant other is much more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment